We will be working on a standards review project to prepare for the final. Presentations begin on Monday, May 6th. Be prepared to present on this day just in case students are absent. Your number is the presentation sequence. However, if we have absences, we will move to the next presentation based on sequence.
Students choose a number from a bucket. The number designates the sequence of the final presentations as well as the student's choice for his/her topic. For example, number one (1) presents first but also has first choice on his/her topic. Number twenty (20) chooses from the remaining topics but presents later (late Tuesday or Wednesday).
- OL: Student product choice: PowerPoint, PhotoStory, and/or Prezi (www.prezi.com).
- AC: Student product choice: PowerPoint, PhotoStory, Prezi, Meograph (use Mozilla Foxfire), online flip book (Create a PowerPoint. Save as a PDF. Upload to: http://www.pageflip-flap.com/), and/or student choice with teacher approval.
- AC - extra topic choices -
Project directions, research notes (page 2 of summative assessment directions and a grade), rubric, and presentation notes (also a grade and study tool for the final).
- Download Oral Presentation Rubric
- Download Georgia Studies end of yr Summative Assessment
- AC: Download TOPICS (continued)
- Download End of yr Presentation Note sheet
Are you new to Prezi? View: http://prezi.com/support/
Study Guide for the Final: Tuesday, May 21st. Download FINAL EXAM Study Guide - 2 page version
- Online Textbook: http://www.mystatehistory.com/ password: ga11hist
Final Exam Schedule:
- Monday, 5/21 - Finals: Foreign Language/Origins & Math
- Tuesday, 5/22 - Finals: Social Studies & Language Arts
- Wednesday, 5/23 - Final: Science